Friday, November 27, 2009

Ahhh YeSSSS


Such a great great thanksgiving. I helped mom cook...so proud of myself. I felt soo domesticated! Actually the whole fam helped cook something. We had dinner at around 5:30. It was PHENOMENAL. We had all the usual thanksgiving dishes. Plus some grilled zucchini and corn bread. Everything was great. No one over ate or over stuffed themselves which was good. We had to save room for dessert. We went over to Bry's ex-in-laws house.Everyone was so delighted to see us. We took over some champoo, bry's homemade pumpkin pie and a bottle of wine. Some home wreckin went down with Cuk's new girlfriend. hahahaha. Oh funny thing...Mari asked me," So how's your boyfriend?" Me-"Uhhh NON-EXISTENT HAHAHA." Good times all together. Laughed sooo hard today to the point of falling on the ground and just rolling around laughing. I love my family. We are all sooooooooooooo hilarious and scandalous when we're together. such a RIOT! I feel sooo much better about the whole "getting dumped" situation. Some things in life weren't meant to be but you just gotta pick yourself up and move on. I even told Aaron to have a nice thanksgiving with his fam and i asked him "friends?" and he said "friends sounds great." So it's all good between us. I realized that i too am still young and getting into a relationship wouldn't of been an ideal situation for me anyways. School needs to be put first. So many things going on in the next few days so this break will be very fun-filled! Going to see some friends and old neighbors. Kelly on Tuesday...CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT. 3RD ROW BAAAAAAABBBYYYY! <3ing being in Visalia right now. God is good, so so so good.



why am i craving stuffing again?

No comments:

Post a Comment